An insurance payment platform company working with some of the biggest names in insurance is looking for a System Administrator for is Corporate IT team. This system administrator will oversee the corporate bankoffice and network infrastructure, including Active Directory, file services, office 365 email (cloud), networking infrastructure including port and switch management, circuit and internet access management, VPN, anti-virus solutions, and Firewalls.
Required Skills & Experience
· Responsibilities include: maintaining corporate IT infrastructure supporting 24x7 SaaS Development and Operations business across multiple sites within Massachusetts; Managing and maintaining core services such as Active Directory, Office 365 email, File Services, Corporate Network connectivity, and Corporate Datacenter operations.
· Support and Administration for the Corporate Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare) and associated virtual machines (Windows/Linux); Participating in architectural and design efforts for systems and application platforms; Providing escalation point for Desktop Team.
· Create and maintain documentation on processes and procedures as they relate to the Corporate IT function. Participate in an on-call rotation
· Implementing key automation tools for streamlining workflow and systems management
· Supporting and maintaining corporate storage platforms (Equallogic and some NetApp).
· Supporting and maintaining cisco UCS phone system and Finesse Call Center Suite.
· 5+ years of It systems administration in corporate environments
· Strong Active Directory (2008+) and Microsoft Windows experience, including Domain topology, DDNS, policy management, user-level security and permissioning, and Patch/Systems maintenance.
· Experience with end user technologies such as Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, IOS, Android, Microsoft Office.
· Experience with Office 365 Exchange support and administration in a Talent configuration.
· 3+ years’ experience supporting production VMWare environments.
· 3-5+ years’ experience supporting and maintaining Cisco networking infrastructure, including routing, switching, firewall administration, VPN Support (Site to Site and Client).
· Wireless LAN support, including Meraki Aps
· Experience supporting and maintaining telecom-provided circuits (Level3/Comcast/etc.).
· Experience with monitoring using tools such as Nagios.
· Knowledge of storage configuration (Equallogic and NetApp); provisioning a plus.
· Experience with OS and application platforms such as SQL, MySQL, IIS, Linux, MacOS.
· Strong communication and documentation skills.
· Ability to travel locally as needed to datacenter colocations.
· Ability to lift objects, such as computer equipment, up to 50 pounds.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science/related or equivalent work experience.
· Experience in SaaS/Services environments a plus.
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive Benefits
· Medical and Dental
· 401(k)Paid Sick time Leave