Lead DevOps Engineer
A technology consulting group is looking to bring on a DevOps lead to their team. They are looking for someone to BuildMaintain the DevSecOps pipelines using tools like Kubernetes, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc. The ideal candidate should have good working knowledge of the DevSecOps Engineering, tools, & technologies. As the DevOps lead you will work closely with the development teams, understanding the development and deployments needs of the applications and provide a scalable, and highly available AWS environments.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience working in an AWS environment using tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, and/or Ansible scripts.
- 5 years in Build Automation
- Experience working with EC2, VPC, S3 RDS, IAM CLI
- Experience working with Virtualization using Vagrant, Docker, Vmware
Desired Skills & Experience
- Scrum or SAFe Agile certification
- Java development experience
- Competitive Pay: 150K
- direct hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.