Senior Network Engineer
A Company in Blue Bell, PA is looking to add a Senior Network Engineer to lead a team. Day to day operations include working with routing protocols, firewalls, and having LAN/WAN implementation experience. Experience with Cisco products as well as Cisco Firepower is a plus. Cisco certifications are a plus as well.The company offers competitive pay and a health benefits package.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Cisco products
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Network Protocols BGP, OSPF
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent certification
- 5+ years of IT experience with Network concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with public cloud solutions
- Cisco Certifications
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Windows
- 50% Cisco
- Competitive Salary: Up to 110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.