Senior Software Engineer / Java
One of the world’s largest retailers is looking for Automation Engineers to join their team in the Historic West End of Dallas, Texas. The overall impact they’ve made on the retail industry has changed the way business is conducted globally and has differentiated them in the marketplace. Their goal is to provide innovative products and a shopping experience infused with digital solutions that drive their business every day.
The new Java Engineer will be working on greenfield projects using Java, Azure, SpringBoot, and REST back-end. Additionally they’ll be independently leading projects across various teams including business, product, project, and UX. This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up division within an enterprise company!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years professional experience with Java, Spring, SpringBoot, REST
- Experience with Cloud Technologies – AWS, GCP, Azure preferred
- Background leading projects/teams – preferably across various teams i.e. business, product/project, etc.
- Great communication – written and verbal
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New Development, 10% Maintenance
- 70% Coding, 30% Architecture/Design Responsibilities
- 100% Back-End
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $57/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 2 – 3 Months, with conversion opportunities
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.