Software Developer in Test / SDET
One of the world’s largest retailers is looking for Automation Engineers to join their team in the Historic West End of Dallas, Texas. The overall impact they’ve made on the retail industry has changed the way business is conducted globally and has differentiated them in the marketplace. Their goal is to provide innovative products and a shopping experience infused with digital solutions that drive their business every day.
The ideal candidate will have a Java background – both in testing and development, able to develop automated functional tests against both the mobile front-end and back-end. Additionally – experience with Selenium/Appium and any experience with Cloud technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up like culture within an enterprise level company, while working on greenfield projects!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in testing using Selenium/Appium
- Java background including – REST, Spring/SpringBoot
- Ability to develop automated functional tests against mobile front and back-end
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of cloud technologies – AWS, GCP, Azure preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Testing, 50% Development
- 100% Automation
- 90% New Development, 10% Maintenance
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $46/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 2 – 3 Months, with possibility of conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.