Python Developer / 4+ Years of Experience / Financial District
Work in an innovative, flourishing industry that provides security and peace of mind in the average home. Here, you will work with a company that specializes with in-home security cameras that are connected to an easy to use interface. They provide a live feed of what is happening in a user's home and provide a service in a booming industry. This role is a mid-senior to senior position. Strong Python API building experience with distributed systems is a must. You must also have experience with cloud tech (preferably AWS). A few things that would be great to have, but not required: experience w/ data processing, DevOps interest, and security exposure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years Python (Django or Flask) Experience
- Strong Python API Building Experience
- Cloud Experience (AWS or Azure or GCP)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Python (Django or Flask) Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience/Familiarity with Algorithms, Data Structures, Data Processing
- Devops Interest
- Security Exposure
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Python (Django/Flask) Development
- 5% Data Pipelines, Processing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.