UX Researcher/Marketing/Contract to Hire
A globally recognized financial institution in Malvern, PA is looking for strong UX Researchers to join them on an exciting new project overseeing their eight main marketing projects. You’ll be joining this research centric team on a contract to hire basis, working directly with stakeholders, software developers, the data science team, and marketing to conduct research. This will be a chance for your Research passion to truly flourish as they’re looking for someone to help run debriefing, brainstorming, and any/all other workshopping for this process. If you’re up for the challenge and looking for a new role, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors, Usability, or Information Science
- 5+ Years of Professional Research experience
- Experience working in a Product focused role, upholding the best UX practices
- Ability to execute qualitative research methods such as Usability Testing, Ethnography, Diary Study, etc.
- Knowledge of quantitative research methods and statistical concepts
- Ability to work client facing, both commanding interviews and explaining the technical possibilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to facilitate group meetings and workshops
- Strength utilizing multiple research software and tools including Usertesting.com, Medallia, Verint, Qualtrics
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within an agency or marketing focused organization is preferred!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Research
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- The ability to walk into an experienced & collaborative Research team to prove your skills and join full time!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.