Mid-Senior User Experience Researcher/12 mos. Contract
Are you strong with various techniques in User Experience Research methods? Would you like to work on brand new products? This growing UX team in Center City Philadelphia is hiring for a strong UX researcher to help build out this new client-facing platform. You will work on two new products and alongside engineering and design teams.
This is a 12 month long contract with opportunity to be extended or even converted. This is a full time position working on products used by healthcare professionals nationally. If this is a good fit for you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with user experience research
- An undergraduate degree would be preferred, but relevant professional experience is welcome
- Excellent storytelling, Strong communication both written and verbal
- Problem Solving abilities- seeking solutions and implementing design process thinking
- Experience with enterprise level applications and high-level UX strategy
- User experience Research
- Must have a strong Portfolio showcasing your user centered design process
- AGILE experience
- Advance knowledge for user-centered design principles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any UX design capabilities, visual or user interface is helpful to have!
- Strong attention to detail and communication best practices
- Interest in the healthcare industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% UX Research
- 30% UX Design
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.