Senior QA Automation Engineer
A leading restaurant association in Chicago is looking to add a Sr. QA Engineer to their existing Quality Assurance Team to assist with their digital transformation. You will be working closely with several development teams to create, develop, implement, and maintain project test plans and test cases.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software/application QA testing
- Extensive experience working in an agile software development environment
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level in QA practice creating/maintain test plans, scripts, executing scripts, and reporting defects.
- Be well-versed in all testing methodologies (white vs. black box, system vs. functional) and software process methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with mobile/kiosk testing and unit testing is preferred but not required
- Experience with Jira is preferred but not required
- Experience with Jenkins is preferred but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.