UX/UI Designer/ Montgomery County
Be a senior UX designer for an team of seven. Working on client facing software for travel and planning. You’ll need to have experience working alongside similar client based platforms, and you’ll need to have a strong visual design presence, as well as an emphasis on design-strategy. A portfolio or samples are needed to interview.
Enjoy the many perks of working for an established technology company who places high value on their employees. You’ll be able to enjoy working from home on Fridays, and a health-care and benefit package that covers up to 85% of all Medical, Dental and Vision Expenses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally Five (5) Years’ Experience implementing user-centered design
- Advanced Experience conducting user interviews, leading the user strategy through research
- Experience designing a high-traffic Mobile Application or Software
- Experience with High and Low fidelity Mock-Ups, Wireframes and Prototypes
- Re-adjusting Design based on Research
- Experience working on a design team
- Tools: Framer, Principle, Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD
Desired Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent- Graphic Design, Fine Arts or alike field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands-on UX Design
- 50% Strategy to Shape Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) %Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Paid Time Off, Vacation Days
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.