Senior DevOps Engineer
A leading asset finance company located in Arlington, Virginia is looking for a DevOps engineer to join their team. There you will build out the next generation of their internet simulation platform. This extensive software suite is deployed into cyber-training exercises in various environments including AWS (GovCloud) and private server clusters.
Your Day to Day
You will be tasked to manage, improve, and operate their deployment system which launches Docker containers on Kubernetes, and in some cases uses Ansible to deploy Kubernetes pods. They use Slack, Jira, and Git for project and software management. You must be able to effectively communicate with others. You must also be able to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Top-Secret Clearance
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience deploying and configuring Linux
- Minimum of three (3) years professional experience with Docker
- Professional experience with Kubernetes
- Ability to lift and/or move around twenty pounds of less
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience deploying:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or IT
- Full time position with a salary of 150k give or take
- Remote flexibility a couple days a week
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.