A company in the financial services field is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team ASAP. The company helps consumers and business gather, analyze, and process date to take financial control and access financial services. They also help businesses lend more responsibly, and help organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
Ideally they want to find a candidate who has experience working with Azure or AWS, strong experience programming with Groovy, Python, Ruby, Bash, or Ansible, built automation and continuous integration tools, continuous delivery pipelines, experience with SDLC.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with AWS Cloud (AWS Certified)
- Scripting (Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell, or similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Jenkins, Terraform, Jira, Confluence, or similar tools
- Competitive rate up to $80/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.