NCS GIS Developer
A railway company that operates one of the largest North American rail networks is looking for a GIS developer to join their technology team!
You will be responsible for building tools and utilities to support GIS data, designing, and developing new enterprise GIS solutions as well as enhancements to existing software. You will also act as the subject matter expert to provide expertise for the deployment of the software and the documentation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s/Bachelor’s of Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with development with ArcObjects using C#/.NET, Python, and MS SQL server
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Experience building custom addins using ArcMap desktop software
- Experience developing applications that use Linear Referencing and Dynamic Segmentation capabilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing ESRI Server Object Extensions
- Experience with Dojo toolkit framework
- Familiarity with building UI widgets with Dojo/Dijit
- Ability to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and learn quickly
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development; 20% Maintanence/Enhancements
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months, with conversion opportunity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.