Technical Product Manager
A SaaS company located in Allen, TX is looking to hire a strong Product Manager to join their payment processing team. This is an opportunity to work with a company that takes pride in their ability to solve complex customer problems through their innovative software products.
The ideal candidate will consider themselves a product strategist, who is passionate about technology and able to build consensus among various constituents. You should also have experience identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities in the payment solutions space through your analytical skills. In this role, you will build and execute the strategic roadmap for various merchant/partner segments and verticals, providing efficient and cost-effective solutions that meet the business goals. Additionally, you will proactively identify market changes and opportunities, analyze the competitive landscape, understand client needs and build competitive products that result in increased partner satisfaction and retention. Previous client-facing roles in a software as a service company would be extremely beneficial!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in product management role, working with Saas products. (Merchant and partner solutions beneficial)
- Experience in payments/financial products, B2B e-commerce solutions and web-oriented high-technology products.
- Experience planning, managing, and leading complex technology projects and road mapping.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, fast-changing work environment, leading the team through issue resolution during the entire development lifecycle.
- Ability to create compelling presentations to a variety of audience and position Forte products to maximize revenue, minimize operating expenses and maintain a distinctive competitive advantage
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to operate independently effectively identifying solution approaches, prioritizing features, driving decisions and escalating appropriately
- Willingness to continuously evolve and improve the product by incorporating feedback based on user testing, experimentation, data and analytics
- Experience in playing an advisory role during the implementation of the product/enhancement and ensure that end delivery aligns with business vision and provides superior customer experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Interface with technology constituents (developers, testers, etc.)
- 50% Interface with business units (sales, marketing, executive leadership, etc.)
- Research & Analysis (finance, competition, market, etc.)
- Presentations and Influencing meetings
- New Product Development, current product upgrade/enhancements
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and, Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Unlimited Paid-Time Off
- Flexible working environment/schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.