JAVA Engineering Consultant
A global management and technology consulting company, that has been in business for nearly 20 years, is looking for an innovative engineer to join their high performing development team.! As a member of the development team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our full-stack development capacities. You will be tasked in creating innovative solutions that advance our clients businesses. You’ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
The organization has combined innovative thinking with deep industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital transformation and technology services to Finance and Energy markets. They are thinkers, innovators, and disruptors, and are small enough to care but large enough to matter. If you’re looking to work for a company with large, far-reaching resource, but the feel of a technology start-up, this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of development/engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience with Java web-services development (REST web services experience)
- Microservice architecture, frameworks, and tools (Spring Cloud, Eureka, Zookeeper, Zuul, or similar)
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with technology focus
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS certification
- Cloud Computing & Cloud Architecture Design experience
- Docker & Kubernetes experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front-End Development
- Developing rich UI user-facing web applications.
- Build data visualizations using JS libraries.
- Develop APIs and HTTP and REST architecture,
- 50% Back-End Development
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Develop Java web-services (REST web services)
- Design/Develop/Integrate with Microservice architecture, frameworks, and tools (Spring Cloud, Eureka, Zookeeper, Zuul, or similar)
- 100% Hands On
- 40-50% Team Collaboration
- 20% Client Interfacing
- Competitive Salary: Ranging from $80K-$105k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Quarterly Bonus (based on individual performance only)
- Medical, Dental, and, Vision Insurance
- 401(k), 15% employer matched contribution
- Over 3 weeks of PTO for new hires, unlimited sick & personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement, continued learning stipend
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.