Senior Software Engineer
Our client is a private equity investment firm that invests in a broad range of companies headquartered in North America and Europe. The firm provides growth equity, venture capital and credit investments for growth, recapitalizations and management buyouts.
They’re looking for a Software Engineer to join their team to help maintain, update, enhance, and build their internal, financial data applications. In this role, you’ll be working to automate many of their existing processes along with developing new features. Their ideal candidate will have full stack experience and the ability to participate in all stages of software development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to champion one’s own ideas and mentor junior staff members
- Proven ability to define clear requirements and design solutions from ambiguous business needs
- Ability to create estimates, set milestones and deliver results
- Should thrive working in a fast paced environment and collaborate with other engineers.
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritize concurrent projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.