Senior C# Microsoft Consultant
A consulting company I based out of New Hampshire is looking to bring on a seasoned engineer for a year long contract to help rebuild one of their clients’ core product offerings.
The first step in this process is migrating the platform from a monolithic to microservices oriented architecture to allow more flexible deployments. This role is 42-week contract with a high probability of being extended longer. Lastly, this can be a full remote role but the candidates need to be located in the MA/NH are for any potential scheduled team meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with .NET Core
- Experience building microservices in an enterprise environment
- Development experience with Web API
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working in the financial industry
- Ability to work within a small, fast paced team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on development
- 100% server side development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.