Senior Systems Engineer
A start-up company in the fintech space is looking to add a senior level Infrastructure Engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be join a developing team to help support their AWS, Terraform and Ansible environment.
The dominant focus of this role would be architecting and building out their environment, as well helping to migrate their platform to Kubernetes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level Linux infrastructure support and scripting skills with BASH.
- Ability to write and support Python/Go application code
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Elixir/Erlang
- Experience with PostgreSQL tuning and performance
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.