Android and/or iOS Engineer for a staple of Bahston Life
This nationally recognized restaurant brand (and a staple of living in “Bahston”) is headquartered just south of the City. They are currently undergoing a massive shift in technology strategy, including bringing the development of their mobile app in-house.
They just brought in an impressive new Head of Mobile Engineer and are looking to build out a top-notch Mobile team working with both Android and iOS native development.
Due to the urgency of the role, this is a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity but the goal is be engaged on this team for the long-term.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional mobile development experience
- Java or Kotlin for Android
- Objective-C or Swift of iOS
- Published apps in the Play or Apps Store
- Able to work on-site in Canton, MA
Desired Skills & Experience
- React Native a plus
- Previous experience on apps with millions of users
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Android
- 50% iOS
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
- Conversion Salary: $140,000 plus Bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.