Spark Engineer - Big Data for Healthcare Innovation
This national leader is healthcare services is building out an innovation lab in their Rhode Island office. This team is building Machine Learning models that directly interact with millions of patients daily.
They are looking for talented Senior and Principal -level Engineers with a strong understanding of Spark and large-scale data pipelines as well as modern public cloud systems.
Due to the urgency of this role, they are preferably hiring on a 6- to 12-month contract-to-hire model but other options are available.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional programming experience
- Python, Scala, or Java experience
- Public cloud: AWS or Azure
- Must be able to work on-site the majority of the week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Tools such as Kafka, Airflow, Luigi
- Redshift or Snowflake
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands-on development
- 20% Algorithm development and optimization
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Leadership Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
- Conversion Salary: $180,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.