Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is a mobile and data company with a diverse set of infrastructure requirements. This company is at the center of the television transformation in both quality of content and the way people consume it. The product allows over two million users across the world to connect around their passion for television by being able to discover, track, and discuss their favorite shows. Their tech stack ranges from data intensive AI to supporting mobile apps. In the position as a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be working in both traditional devops and the field of dataops. Your week to week duties can range from scalability, improving the logging, and reliability of the mobile app to ensure proper rollout and monitoring of the machine learning algorithms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Formulate clear vision of systems architecture
- Plan and self-manage executing that plan
- Experience in automated build systems, automated testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Effectively communicate with software engineers, data engineers, and analysts
- Experience in monitoring systems and logging, e.g., AWS Cloudwatch, New Relic, Logentries, etc.
- Thorough experience in AWS (including network/cloud security and credential management) with knowledge about other cloud providers desirable
- Extensive experience in container/serverless frameworks, e.g., Kubernetes, ECS, Lambda
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in data pipeline technologies and deployment a bonus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% AWS
- Service and maintain the existing infrastructure that serves our client including working with computing infrastructure like AWS
- Setup and continuously improve the logging, reporting, and scalability of our microservice architecture
- Monitor the data streaming and machine learning systems by working closely with data engineers and data scientists
- Design and implement robust cloud systems architectures to maximize the mobile and data teams to deliver value and IP to the company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.