Senior Systems Engineer
This multi-billion-dollar commercial real estate services and investment firm located in the heart of Dallas, is currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer! They have been named the largest commercial real estate services company in the world in previous years and don’t plan on stopping that growth. With numerous reports and research development on investment trends and real estate across the globe you can feel the impact you will make within this company!
Our client is ideally looking for a Senior Systems Engineer who can general to broad supervision, manages and allocates infrastructure resources by monitoring and maintaining system platforms in support of the company information technology operations. Also, being able to provide secondary support for CI/CD automation and network installation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience with Linux operating system administration
- Experience installing and maintaining on UNIX servers
- Experience supporting and maintaining user account information
- Hands on with Cisco
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team player
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CI/CD automation and cloud DevOps
- Work closely with external teams and promote a DevOps culture
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Automating
- 25% Analyzing
- 25% Monitoring
- 25% Installing
- Competitive Salary: 3-month contract-to-hire Up to $60/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.