Contract/Senior Ruby Engineer/Developer
A fast-growing Chicago startup is looking for a Rails Engineer who either already has experience as senior or looking to take the next step to become senior to join their team and take charge. Join a data-scraping crusade to deliver data and information to large companies across the U.S. to aid in their effort to stay on track and maintain good business ethics.
Use your expert knowledge in Rails to mentor and provide guidance to your team to deliver clean code and product you’re proud of. You’ll work with multiple departments to ensure quality and best code practices are followed. You’ll be working full time in Downtown Chicago with competitive salary and full benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate will have 5+ years of experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Expert knowledge of Ruby, Rails, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with the CI / CD Pipeline
- Experience with Serverless Cloud technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of React is a big plus
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch is a bonus
- Previous management experience is a Gold Star
What You Will Be Doing
- Team Collaboration
- Mentoring your direct reports
- Working with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional Development Stipend
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.