Sr. QA Engineer
Headquartered in Herndon a leader in the green energy space is seeking a QA Test Engineer. This is direct hire and can pay up to $130K/year, DOE.
This company is the leading provider of energy control software and integration services and their mission is to enable a cleaner, more intelligent, and distributed energy infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Passionate about product quality and 100% test coverages.
- Using Linux as the main environment
- Experience in agile software testing methodologies, process and tools
- Experience in backend, API testing and test automation
- Experience with JIRA/Git/Jenkins
- Self-driven, highly motivated and can work with a high degree of autonomy and is able to prioritize effectively
- Good communicator and collaborator in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes
- Experience in coding with Python, Java, Java Script and other scripting languages for developing QA automations
- Experience with security testing, performance testing
- Experience with industrial automation systems
What You Will Be Doing
- XX% Red Hat Linux
- XX% Windows Server 2010
- XX% Hands On
- XX% Management Duties
- XX% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.