DevOps Engineer for PaaS Firm
This company is developing a next-generation consumer insights platform. Their goal is to provide high quality consumer data to the world’s largest research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. As they continue to grow, they’re looking to add a DevOps engineer to the team in a full-time capacity in Glendale.
Currently, they are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer with a desire to create an impact. Additionally, they are looking beyond just a qualified individual, someone who can learn quickly, enjoys new challenges, and looking to grow their leadership skills. You will be joining a fun, exciting, and highly motivated team who obsess over code, architecture, and infrastructure.
If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing, technology-focused firm, please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 3+ years of experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- 2+ years of experience in technical role
- Python or Java
- Puppet or Chef or Salt or Ansible
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Talented, energetic teammates
- Fun work environment (video game nights, happy hours, ping pong tournaments, ect.)
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Employer-paid medical and dental plans
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays and sick days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.