Developer - Java
The largest beauty retailer in the US is looking for a Java Developer to join their eCommerce team. This person will be responsible for analyzing and supporting the marketing initiatives of the company. They will also implement solutions using the most efficient and dynamic tools.
The company has a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This person will work alongside multi-functional teams to meet business needs with technical solutions. This includes participating in development and integration to enhance the Campaign Management platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- 5-10 years of experience in OOP
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Communication skills
- Analysis/troubleshooting skills
- Creative, organized, and detail oriented
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with marketing or campaign management
- Experience with Linux operating sytems
What You Will Be Doing
- SQL or other relational databases
- AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Windows operating systems
- Docker, Jira, or MongoDB
- Design, development, testing and documentation of programs
- Development testing
- Management of processes, systems and function to deploy changes
- Application support
- Customer service
- Incident management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.