Senior .NET Developer / BizTalk
A non-profit in Ballston, VA is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer that is skilled in BizTalk development and infrastructure such that they assist with the 90+ internal applications and programs. This is a longterm contract lasting 12-18 months.
This company is the trade association for over 900 consumer-owned electric cooperatives serving more than 42 million people. They are committed to harnessing the strength of America’s electric cooperatives into a single powerful voice.
Required Skills & Experience
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of experience in Microsoft Technologies.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in architecting and deploying BizTalk solutions.
- Experience with JSON messaging a must.
- Possesses excellent technical and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Team City and Octopus a plus.
- Experience with BizTalk 360 a plus.
- Experience with RabbitMQ a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% .Net Development
- 20% BizTalk
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 - 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great, open work space
- Monthly happy hours
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.