Linux Administrator - LAMP
Our client, a fast-growing technology company located right outside of Philadelphia is looking to bring on a Linux Administrator. You will be working in a virtual and physical Linux environment (KVM). The ideal person will have experience with configuration management and scripting (LAMP stack). This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and a great benefits package with PTO.
Required Skills & Experience
- LAMP experience
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Scripting experience with Python/Bash/Perl/Ruby
- Configuration Management
- Virtualization experience (KVM)
- Linux Servers: (CentOS, RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu)
- Desired Skills: Understanding of code deployment automation tools
- B.S. degree or related years of technical experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux Environment
- 100% Linux systems administration and engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 401K PTO and more
- Competitive Benefits Package
Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resource
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.