.NET, GCP Architect
A well-known, international, organization has launched an Innovations Division in Plano and is looking for a .NET Architect to join their high-performing engineering team! The company produces a global platform for payment solutions and offers proprietary technology to deliver top-notch solutions. The innovations arm will be focusing on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and, Crypto-based foreign exchange strategies.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption. In order for applications to be fully optimized, they need to be architected to take advantage of the global scale, elasticity, automation and high availability features of the cloud. On the GCP platform, services such as Apigee API Gateway, Serverless, GCE, kubernetes, .NET Core, AI and others provide opportunities to design and build cloud-ready applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Lead technical and design discussions with IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices
- Architect and building highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the GCP platform using core developer services like APIGateway, Microservices, kubernetes. .NET Core.
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- Migrate monolithic applications to micro services architectures
- Advise on implementing GCP best practices
- Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms
- Architecting, designing and developing applications on the GCP platform
- Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Configuration Management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Architecture & Design of cloud-based software solutions
- 10% SME responsibilities, advising on implementation and best practices
- 100% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 60% Individual Technical Contributions
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150,000 base salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- High growth and skill development opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.