Lead Data Engineer at Premier Health Innovation Company
A premier health innovation company is looking to expand their engineering team. The role would help lead the transformation of their ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. The company has already invested in a highly-advanced cloud infrastructure and they are looking to optimize how they communicate with costumers. The Data Engineer role would design, build, and test the front store personalization engine.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years software development/data engineering experience
- Experience using Java, Python, Scala, or C++
- Proficiency in big data technologies such as Spark, Airflow, Kafka, NoSQL, etc.
- BS in computer science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with/leading a team is a plus
- Machine learning experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.