Lead UI Designer/ Creative Director
A reputable consulting firm located in beautiful Center City is looking to bring a Senior Level UI Designer/ Creative Director on to their UX team. You will be working on task based productivity tools under their Product Design Manager . This new creative designer will have the opportunity to design solutions for the business and end users.
This team is looking for someone with strong skills in Design Systems, Component Libraries, Data Visualization, System Elements while collaborating across disciplines of Design, UX and Development. The next team member for this company will have a sparkling aesthetic, strong visual design ability, and understanding of product branding solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Agile and lean processes
- Experience leading a team of UX and visual designers and developers
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Creative Cloud and other UI design tools
- Stunning, attractive portfolio
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to distill down data and create beautiful visualizations
- Hands-on designer
- Strong problem-solving
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UI Design
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.