Senior UX Designer/ 140k Salary
Want to Experience a new & exciting move in the world of UX Design? Fortune 500 banking company in Center City Philadelphia is hiring a Senior UX Designer for their Customer Experience Labs. You'll be creating strategies for mobile and web application development and making the company’s products user-centered design. This role makes up one of four UX designers on a team of eight, with this role being most senior, working hands on as well as mentoring the most junior designers.
This booming company is willing to pay up to 140k for the right candidate with experience designing B2B Software and improving and building upon external marketing websites for enterprise companies. They’ll even throw in amazing benefits like a months’ worth of PTO days from the day you start and the opportunity to work remote one day a week.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years experience in an enterprise level design lab
- Experience in user-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design
- Experience designing B2B software
- Experience mentoring junior designers
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 year degree in Computer Science a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Mentoring
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Outstanding Number of PTO Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.