Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Add me on LinkedIn!
This client is a full-service digital content distribution platform, empowering media companies, sports leagues and their teams, education providers and others to help them makes money through branded apps an all major devices including, web, mobile, Smart TV’s and gaming consoles! With strong industry relationships, they offer a complete end-to-end solution for creating, launching and monetizing applications across all major device platforms!
As an Android Developer, you’ll translate designs into code, design and build reusable Java Code. Ensure best practices and help maintain quality code!
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be in the Greater NYC Area
- Must have BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android appStrong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
- different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- ExoPlayer experience preferred
- Streaming experience preferred
- DRM experience preferred
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.