Senior C# / Web API Developer
A data analytics and risk assessment firm is hiring for a C# / Web API Developer for their Jersey City, NJ office.
Work with a company that has worldwide customers in multiple industries including: insurance, natural resources, financial services, government, and risk management!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C# / ASP.NET technology
- Minimum 3 years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment.
- Using ASP.NET Web API to develop web services.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc).
- Experienced in writing test cases and performing unit testing/functional testing.
- Used DevOps and CI/CD in previous work experience.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of async/await and the TPL library.
- Involved in SDLC process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Multi-threaded programming experience in both procedural and functional paradigms
- Familiarity working with or implementing Elasticsearch
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS or Azure
- Interest in performance
- Production experience with SPA UI technologies like Angular or React
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- You’re a professional. That means you follow through on commitments, meet deadlines, don’t cut corners, consider other people’s ideas, play nice with the team, learn from your mistakes, document things and communicate honestly and proactively if you anticipate an issue doing any of the above
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.