Mobile Developer at Successful Travel Startup
An extremely successful startup in Cambridge is seeking mobile developers at all levels to join their growing team. Their application is used by travelers to find the best travel plans available. It tells travelers when, where, and how they should book their flights - saving any user a significant amount of cash. Their app has already been downloaded over 30 million times and they just received over $100million to expand their engineering team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5+ years development experience using either iOS or Android
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Willingness to learn new technology and work with others
- Swift and/or kotlin is a plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.