Mission-driven and client-owned, this global organization is putting a major focus on creating great customer experiences. One of the departments, which services financial advising services, is looking to hire a Senior UX Strategist. You will be thinking about the marketing and business strategy as it relates to both their B2B Software and client-facing marketing website.
This design team is close knit, with a variety of skills and expertise. You will be thinking about the customer journeys, gathering requirements, collaborating with designers and product owners. You should be strong at solving problems, communicating with team members and information architecture. As part of this growing team, you’ll enjoy amazing work-life balance with plenty of vacation time and room for upward mobility.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in the User Experience Design field
- An undergraduate degree would be preferred, but relevant professional experience is welcome
- Expert Problem solving
- Expert communication
- Deep understanding of user experience design, architecture and development
- Experience with enterprise level applications and high-level UX strategy
- Must have a strong Portfolio showcasing a high degree of creativity, empathy and passion for their craft
- Strong AGILE experience
- Advance knowledge for user-centered design principles
- Prior experience leading user research efforts
- UX Strategy as it pertains to business and marketing strategies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any prototyping experience using various rapid prototyping tools
- Strong attention to detail and communication best practices
- Any financial services industry knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% UX Research
- 60% UX Strategy
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- World-class health insurance benefits for medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with match and retirement savings plans
- Professional Development (conferences, external programs, tuition reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off for major holidays, generous vacation time and personal time
- Work-life balance, comfortable hours and flexible work schedules
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.