Multiple Java Engineer Roles - Senior, Principal, and Lead for eCommerce Platform
This name-brand eCommerce company has quickly stormed the scene and become the go-to player in their market. Now they have an established foothold, they are expanding their platform into other verticals and offering new services to their clients.
The team is looking to bring on multiple Java engineers to lead this effort. Qualified candidates will be experienced with a modern Java stack, including Spring framework. Any cloud experience, especially AWS is a major plus.
There are multiple positions open, including Senior Engineers, Principal Engineers, and a hands-on Team Lead.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Spring framework
- Relational Databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- REST APIs
- Strong Communication skills
- Able to work onsite multiple days per week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a microservices architecture
- Any cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Previous experience in an eCommere company
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java/Spring Back End
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 10% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year for the Team Lead role
- Annual Bonus: Up to 15% depending on individual and team metrics
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and RSUs
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Occasional work-from-home
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Generous PTO
- Commuter Benefit
- Office lunches
- Team outings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.