Are you an expert in modern Angular? Do you have front end skills like no other? Come join this SaaS company helping aftercare organizations better analyze their data. This steadily growing startup is well funded and making an impact in the healthcare space. With the establishment of some new partnerships, this team needs some extra hands to get the job done.
An Angular engineer is needed to work on the user interface alongside the other full stack team members. You'll be working in Angular 7 and 8 preferably to take the UI to the next level. This is a 6 months contract with opportunity for extension. The office is in one of Philly's best co-working spaces, conveniently a block from Jefferson Station and near all the best lunch spots!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience
- Prior experience working on production level software applications
- HTML5 and CSS3 Expertise
- Angular 2/4/5/6/7 or 8
- API Development
- A passion for making healthcare better for all
- Knowledge of SDLC
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfort in a .NET environment
- Unit testing, test driven development
- Karma, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, etc.
- Computer science degree, or equivalent
- Healthcare experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% HTML5 & CSS3
- 25% Typescript
- 50% Angular 7
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 + Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- Sweet co-working space with free snacks and adult beverages
- Easily accessible by public transportation
- Work from home available once acclimated
- Ability to make architectural decisions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.