React Native Engineer for Green Energy Company in Santa Monica
A Green Energy company in Santa Monica is looking for a talented React Native Engineer to join their team. Candidates will be responsible for building out their consumer facing mobile app from the ground up. This is a great opportunity to work on the ground floor of a brand-new initiative and be able to work on the ground floor of a $100M funded project.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional software experience
- At least 1 year of working experience with React Native and React/Redux
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS / MS in CS or equivalent
- Native Mobile App Development with Swift, Objective-C or Kotlin
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% hands-on development
- 20% meetings and team collaboration
- Competitive Rate: Up to $130,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully covered benefits
- Flexible working hours and casual dress
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with competitive match
- Equity and Stock Options
- Laid back culture
- Competitive bonus structure
- Professional and career growth
- Brand new office space with awesome views of Los Angeles!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.