Seeking an experienced professional software tester to help achieve the mission of enabling student success through adaptive learning and placing actionable data into the hands of teachers through the company’s i-Ready platform (SaaS.)
The candidate should be ready to bring passion to our growing test team while always trying to become a better tester. If you pay attention to detail and can implement your skills on a daily basis, then this is the company for you!
Required Skills & Experience
· SQL to verify data correctness. Java, Seleniun, and TestNG as well.
· Ability to model, question, and generate test ideas.
· You can search through logs and reports to identify the root cause of issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· Knowledge of both manual and automated testing
What You Will Be Doing
· 50% SQL
· 20% Selenium
· 20% Java
· 10% TestNG
· 70% Hands On
· 30% Team Collaboration
· Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit