Senior/Lead Java QA Engineer - Air Traffic Control System for Drones
One of the more unique companies in Boston is looking to bring on top QA talent to their core engineering group.
They are located in the Seaport and this company has partnered up with the FAA and are building the first ever air traffic control system for drones that are used for organ transportation, inspecting infrastructure, and disaster reconnaissance. Right now, they’re looking for a QA Senior/Lead engineer to test their cloud based platform and work directly with the DevOps team on their CI/CD pipeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of automation testing with Java or Python
- UI testing experience with Selenium
- API testing experience with REST and Postman
- Experience working setting up CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using TestNG
- Experience working on cloud based applications (AWS Preferred)
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Automation
- Involved in architectural and design meetings
- Small Team
- Mentorship of junior SDET’s
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) plans
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Commuter stipend offered
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.