Azure Cloud Architect
What to be a part of a globally known company who are the leaders in marketing communications? They help some of the world’s most iconic and successful brands (U.S. Army, Abbott, and ViaCord) with a diverse and comprehensive range of marketing solutions. Also, this company provides real-time insights for activation's and provide fully automated big data fabric!
They are looking for a savvy Azure Engineer who is wanting to fully surround themselves within an Azure environment. The ideal engineer would work closely with internal teams and external clients to design, develop, and implement enterprise-grade solutions. You will also be responsible for working across a large portfolio and supporting multiple parallel initiatives leveraging Microsoft Azure. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and developing within Azure leveraging App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQLDB, API management, .NET and other PaaS components.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting and maintaining user account information
- Experience with guiding teams and being able to meet standards of best practices of DevOps
- Hands on with Docker
- Experience with software solutions in public and private cloud
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Utilizing Azure Storage Technologies (SQL DB, SQL DW, CosmosSB)
- Leveraging Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Team player
- Experience automating an environment with Kubernetes
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using IaC techniques within DevOps
- Initiate and maintain documentation for both accuracy and currency
- Work closely with external teams and promote a DevOps culture
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Automating
- 25% Analyzing
- 25% Engineering
- 25% Cloud
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k annually, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.