Senior .NET Developer
An online financial media company in Alexandria, VA is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to work on migrating their web applications to more modern frameworks. The company's focus is on assisting individuals become financially literate and manage their funds.This role will be a 3 month contract, with the possibility for extension and full time. It will also be on a highly collaborative team, with the opportunity to with modern technologies, such as .NET Core and AWS. The ideal candidate will have experience with migrating legacy applications, as well as building out Web APIs from scratch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with migrating legacy applications (Web Forms, ASP Classic) to modern .NET frameworks (ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core)
- Experience building Web APIs from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Git Repositories
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $80/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.