Cisco Network Engineer
A Growing Company in South Jersey is seeking to fill a Network Engineer position to support a financial business. Day to day operations include working in a Cisco based environment/hands on network projects. Experience with Check point, Sonic Walls, Windows, Firepower are a must.The position is 100% network based and having a CCNA or CCNP is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of networking experience
- Experience in Cisco based environment
- Must have one year of experience with the following routing, switching, and security network; firewall, load balancers, and wireless networking technologies.
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology and or equivalent job experience
- Must have one year of experience with network management applications and related protocols such as Netflow
Desired Skills & Experience
- A+ Certification, CCNA, MSCP, and other industry standard certifications.
- Windows Active Directory, Firewall, Router and other network technology experience.
- Experience with Monitoring Networks (Splunk, SolarWinds)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Cisco
- Competitive Salary: Up to 100 K /year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.