Linux Systems Administrator
A large network infrastructure company located in Reston, Virginia is looking to bring on a Linux Systems Administrator to their team. You will be responsible for maintaining all their servers and patching to ensure things are running they should be. You will be working on over hundreds of VM’s. The ideal candidate will have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and scripting experience, specifically with bash or python. They want someone who is interested in transitioning into the DevOps space.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Systems Administrator
- Bash or python for scripting
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Redhat or Centos
- Ansible or chef for configuration management
- Ability to implement some security practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% maintaining their Linux servers
- 50% cloud computing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.