Help Desk Analyst
A Financial Company in Philadelphia is looking to add on a Help Desk Analyst to their team. Day to day operations include windows upgrades and migrations, troubleshooting user issues, and working in a windows environment. Experience with active directory, vmware, and ticketing systems is required. This position requires 5 % travel and a valid driver’s license / vehicle.
Required Skills & Experience
- One to three years of technical support experience required
- Windows and Exchange/Outlook experience
- Experience with ticketing, active directory, and troubleshooting
- Vmware Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud based administration
- Project Management Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows
- Competitive Salary: Up to 55,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Public Transportation Discount Program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.