A local municipal entity is looking to bring on a Exchange Administrator to help build out their infrastructure team. The department supports about 60 lines of business and 2,800 users.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Exchange (2013-2016), creating mailboxes, migrating domains/forests, experience adjusting mailbox sizes in Outlook, and knowledge troubleshooting outgoing mail issues. The position will require some level of application support along with being able work along side members of the Tier II, and III support teams.
This is a small team-based environment, and they’re looking for someone who can plug into their collaborative environment. Interviews are happening!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Exchange 2013-2016
- Active Director
- Outlook (adjusting mailbox sizes)
- Experience migrating domains/forests
Desired Skills & Experience
- Powershell scripting experience
- SharePoint configs/maintenance
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands-on
- 10% Support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $77,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free on-prem health clinic
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.