UX Architect/Consultant/Old City/FInance/Healthcare
A consulting firm in Old City, Philadelphia is looking for a strong UX Architect to join their team. This company works primarily in the finance and healthcare space with Capital One, Penn Medicine, CHOP, and AT&T. But they’ve been rapidly growing so they’re looking for an experienced UX designer to join the team working primarily client facing and consulting on the design capabilities for their technical solutions.
As the client expert, your day to day requires meeting with clients, gathering requirements, talking out solutions, and then handing off the design possibilities to be executed by the project teams. Working here you’d be in the office three days a week with the opportunity to work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you’re excited about the opportunity to consult on exciting new user experiences, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of Professional Experience
- Professional experience in UX
- Experience working with modern design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Capability to communicate design practices & capabilities to non-technical clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous experience designing enterprise level applications
- A design portfolio showcasing visually strong UX samples, case studies, and previous client facing work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the finance or healthcare space is preferred
- Previous leadership experience is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 60% Consulting with Clients
- 40% Communicating with Design team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 4% Match
- 18 Days PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 2 Days WFH, per week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.