Based in Downtown Dallas, this company is an advanced, nonprofit healthcare analytics R&D organization with a collaborative team of expert data scientists and knowledgeable healthcare professionals that go beyond analyzing a patient’s medical data to provide all-encompassing insights that are revolutionizing healthcare.
They are searching for a Senior Data Scientist to add to their growing team who will be in charge of focusing solely on their model development with R, Python, SQL, and Jupiter Notebooks. The unique part of this opportunity is that the tools used are very fluid and the candidate can use what they prefer working with.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you’ll be responsible for coordinating specific phases of data analytics with the objective of creating and building predictive models and algorithms for clinical and operational initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years as a professional Data Scientist
- MS/BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research or a relevant field
- Research and development experience on predictive modeling, data mining and management, and other advanced analytics in the development of business intelligence and technology transfer
- Must have experience developing data mining solutions using various statistical software packages (EX: R, Python, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a healthcare related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration; 90% Individual Contribution
- Competitive salary: Up to $170k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Extended health, dental, vision
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Ability to work in a Tech-driven company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with ca