Senior .NET Developer | Reston
A non-profit in Reston is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to the team. You’ll be working on a highly visible platform used in over 50 countries while being part of a tight-knit, growing team.
They are looking for an excellent communicator, someone that can communicate across various departments – both technical and non-technical. You must be able to work independently and have strong coding, architectural and problem-solving abilities. If you're looking for an opportunity that provides excellent benefits and a great culture, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Strong C#, ASP.NET MVC fundamentals
- Experience with Web API, SQL Server, and Azure or AWS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment within small teams
- Strong problem-solving ability – there’s not always one answer to a question!
- Bachelor’s Degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Leadership experience, whether that be managing a small team or taking lead on projects
- Master’s degree (Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree)
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Architecture and Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
- 11-14% annual bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with a 10% match
- 25 days’ Vacation and Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- Tuition reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.